- Time of issue:2018-12-17 00:00:00
— SERVICE CONCEPT —
Respect customers, understand customers, continue to provide products and services that exceed customers' expectations, and become customers' forever partners. This is the service concept that we always adhere to and advocate.
1、 Every step, the first thought is that the consumer's consumption concept has changed after the enterprise changes from the seller's market to the buyer's market. In the face of many goods (or services), consumers are more willing to accept good quality goods (or services). The quality here not only refers to the internal quality of products, but also includes a series of factors such as the packaging quality and service quality of products. So meet the needs of consumers. ◇ research, design and improve services should be based on the position of customers (or consumers), rather than the position of the company.
1. Improve the service system, strengthen the pre-sale, in-sale and after-sale services, and help customers solve various problems in the use of goods in time, so that customers feel convenient.
2. Attach great importance to customers' opinions, let customers participate in decision-making, and treat customers' opinions as an important part of customer satisfaction. Make every effort to retain existing customers.
3. Establish a customer-oriented mechanism. Among them, the establishment of each organization, the change of service process and so on, establish a quick response mechanism to customer opinions.
2、 Customers are always right
1. The customer is the buyer of the goods, not the trouble maker;
2. Customers understand their own needs and hobbies, which is exactly the information that enterprises need to collect;
3、 Three elements of customer satisfaction
1. Commodity satisfaction: refers to the satisfaction of customers with the quality of commodities.
2. Service satisfaction: refers to the positive attitude of customers towards the pre-sale, in sale and after-sale services of the purchased goods. No matter how perfect a commodity is, it depends on service when it comes to the market. "After sales service manufacturing customers". Enterprise image satisfaction: refers to the public's positive evaluation of the comprehensive strength and overall impression of the enterprise.
4、 5S concept "5S" refers to the abbreviation of five words: "smile, speed, honesty, smart and study". "5S" concept is a representative service culture innovation, which not only has the characteristics of human nature, but also has considerable operability.
1. Smile: a moderate smile. The guide should be considerate to the customers before he can smile. Smile can reflect the heart of thanks and the tolerance of the soul, smile can show cheerful, healthy and thoughtful.
2. Fast: refers to "fast action", which has two meanings: one is the physical speed, that is, work as fast as possible and don't let customers wait for a long time; the other is the speed on the demonstration, the sincere action and considerate heart of the shopping guide will cause customers' satisfaction, so that they don't think the waiting time is too long, express their vitality with fast action, and don't let customers wait is the important factor of service quality Measures.
3. Sincerity: if the shopping guide is sincere in serving the customers with all his heart, the customers will surely realize it. To work in a sincere and not hypocritical manner is an important basic mentality of the shopping guide and the basic principle of dealing with people.
4. Dexterity: refers to "shrewd, neat and neat". Receive customers in a clean way, pack products with smart, agile and elegant actions, and gain customers' trust with flexible and ingenious working attitude.
5. Research: learn and master commodity knowledge at all times, and study customer psychology, reception and coping skills. On weekdays, more efforts should be made to study customers' shopping psychology, sales and service skills, and more professional knowledge of commodities, which will not only improve the level of customer reception, but also make better achievements.
Of course, the first thing we do business is to make money, but not only for money, not for profit.
Profit is the reward for quality service. The process of pursuing profits is to make customers return the money to us with satisfaction and willingness, without complaint or gratitude, through the dedication of spring and rain.
Don't rush for quick success and instant profit, and turn services into plunder, extortion and deception.